Our mission at Provo College is to help students pursue rewarding careers by equipping them with the highest-quality education and training. We offer a range of high-caliber, career-specific degree and diploma programs that are focused on imparting the skills needed to be successful in some of the hottest careers in the market right now. Many of our degree and diploma programs have been developed in collaboration with industry professionals in Provo, Utah and reflect a high amount of real-world and hands-on experience. Students learn through regular classroom experience and through internships at top-notch firms in the region.
Provo College’s competency-based curriculum features in-demand career programs in areas such as Healthcare, Business, Criminal Justice, Design and Technology as well as Health and Fitness. Students who take a degree program or a diploma program in any of these disciplines can choose from a range of flexible course schedules designed to meet their specific requirements and schedules. Graduation times for the courses vary depending on the program, with some programs requiring just nine months while others require up to 24 months. Provo College offers programs for those seeking to get into the workforce quicker.
Provo College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). Students who graduate from our programs typically have the knowledge, skills and the attitude needed to demonstrate exceptional competency in their chosen career field. Provo College’s established academic credentials and long-term relationships with businesses in the Provo area have created opportunities for thousands of graduates. Our college’s top notch faculty and career placement staff are committed to helping students with resume preparation, employment opportunities and interviewing skills. Graduates from Provo College have the added bonus of being able to refresh their skills by taking courses in their field of study free of charge.
- Medical Assisting (Associate of Science Degree or Diploma)
- Nursing (Associate of Science Degree)
- Pharmacy Technician (Associate of Science Degree)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (Associate of Applied Science Degree)
- Dental Assisting (Diploma)
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Executive Office Administration (Associate of Science Degree)
- Business Management (Associate of Science Degree)
- Accounting (Associate of Science Degree)
HEALTH & WELLNESS DEGREES
DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY DEGREES
- Graphic and Web Design (Associate of Science Degree)
- Web Design & Animation (Diploma and Associate of Science Degree)
- Computer Network Administration (Associate of Science Degree)